Wednesday, November 7, 2012

RE: Lists

Lists in the field of graphic design is a genre that you can pretty tired of easily the more open you are to reading them- every designer wants to tell you their philosophy but for the most part, you'll figure stuff out yourself with experience and that'll be assisted by following a healthy balance of instincts and common sense.

I use to-do lists constantly because my mind is a very cluttered mess of ideas, half-baked theories and things I have to have done for different people. Without it, I'm useless.

1 comment:

Karen Summerville said...

It's amazing what saying "no" can do. I'm just now learning this skill. Since I've started to admit that I don't have time for certain jobs, favors, etc. my focus has been sharper on the duties initially placed on my 'to-do' list.