Monday, November 5, 2012

Re: Lists, Lists, Lists

I often think I would like to be a list person, but that just isn't me. I enjoy reading lists like "10 Essentials Every Student Should Know," but when it comes to creating and following a to do list, I almost immediately forget about it.

Reading this list, number 6, coping with absurd deadlines, stuck out to me as a helpful tip. Like all of us, I am constantly struggling with balancing all my school work with the rest of my life. And as the item says, some assignments take priority over others. While I sometimes succumb to the urge to work on the least painful project first, I usually do follow this article's advice and work on the most pressing thing first. No matter how stressed I feel while working on a difficult assignment, it's nothing to how I feel when I wait to do it.

No comments: