Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Re: Lists, lists, lists

I can't say that I live by lists, but I like them – mostly for when the to-do bucket gets a little full and my brain can't handle anymore. I'd say I use lists the mostly for work, packing, groceries, and christmas shopping. Outside of that, I rely on my own memory...which definitely has its pitfalls. The problem with a list is, I often misplace it. Oops!

Either way, I do find lists of information fun to read. I tend to have short attention span, so short reads like lists work well for me. In my search for what lists I thought would be good to share, I stumbled upon this list of "graphic design links you can't live without."

http://outlawdesignblog.com/2008/06/80-graphic-design-links-you-cant-live-without/

Some are quite worthy. And just because I find it disturbing, here is a link to a Mercedes ad campaign I came across on the Graphic Mac blog that is sure to leave you a little cross-eyed.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/copyranter/mind-blowing-mercedes-benz-print-ads


No comments: